What we learned from Sunday’s Eastwood Field Game

The game was in full swing.

We were told it was a home game, with a score and half-time.

It was in the middle of a thunderstorm.

The scoreboard read 1-2.

A little more than half an hour later, the score was 1-0.

A score of 0-0 would have meant a forfeit, which would have been a disaster for both teams.

It didn’t matter that the field was set up with a giant, plastic tent, as the only way for the two sides to get a clear view of each other was to stand next to each other.

The score remained 1-1.

The referee called it an extra period.

There was a little confusion in the stands.

Some fans had set up their tents in the back of the stadium and others were on the outside.

They couldn’t see the field.

The field was empty.

We sat and watched the game for a little while.

Then, when the field cleared, we were told the score had changed to 1-3.

We heard someone yell, “Time out!”

The referee came out and the score reverted back to 1, with no way to know what was going on.

It had been a game of inches, not feet.

We waited in the rain and saw no signs of any fans.

It would have gotten worse, if not for a miracle.

We went home with a message from the Eastwood Athletic Association: If you’re having a bad day at Eastwood, you can come and watch it at any time.

We had no idea it was the first time we’d ever been in Eastwood.

When I got home, my husband was at work, so we decided to get out and watch the game ourselves.

We walked up to the field, and I noticed a little sign on the grass near the fence.

It said, “Do not touch the field.”

It was a warning.

I got out of the car and tried to go to it.

I was just so frustrated that I had no choice but to just leave the field there.

It wasn’t until a few hours later that we saw the sign again.

It read, “Don’t touch the fields.”

The sign was there for more than a year.

The association had been working with us, with the hopes that it would get the message out that it was ok to touch the grass.

And it did.

We kept seeing signs in the field and in the neighborhood saying, “Go to Eastwood.”

And we kept seeing people saying, I love Eastwood because Eastwood is the place where we grew up.

They saw that the sign was a good thing.

It’s a sign of how much we’ve grown as Eastwood fans.

In February, we had a visit from the new coach of the Atlanta Braves.

We met with him and the staff at the Georgia Dome.

The next day, he told us the game had changed.

He said the score would be 1-4, with one run scored on a groundout by Josh Harrison.

We weren’t really sure what to make of that.

We thought we would get an apology.

Instead, we got a second warning from the officials, who explained that the score on the first-half groundout had changed back to 2-0, with two runs scored on an error by Michael Fulmer.

That was the final straw.

We didn’t know what to do.

We talked to the league about it.

We called our agent.

We wrote letters to the commissioner of baseball, the commissioner’s office and the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

We tried to find the fans who were hurt.

We got calls from fans around the country.

I went to Atlanta to talk to people who had been hurt.

I called my wife.

I told her I didn’t think we were going to get an answer from the league.

And she kept saying, It’s the fans that hurt us.

We needed someone to tell us.

My wife went out to the stands to get the players to sign the waiver.

When they got to the dugout, they signed it, saying they wanted to see a replay.

Then I went back to the Georgia State Capitol, to tell them what we had learned.

There were some fans who came to me and told me what happened.

We started to hear from them.

There’s a great deal of anger toward the fans.

Some have tried to hurt the teams and players.

There are some who think the field should be cleaned.

There is some who believe that the officials need to be fired.

And then there are those who are trying to blame the game on the fans because it was being played in the state of Georgia.

We don’t know if the game will be fixed, but it’s the right thing to do to stop the games being played at the field in Georgia.

Now, as it stands, there are a number of games that are being played.

Some games will be played at Georgia Stadium, which is the largest